Named Driver No Claims Discount
Ask us about named driver no claims discount if you’ve been a named driver on another policy and don’t have your own NCD.
Click for an online quote or speak to our expert team on 0800 557 1329.
This special introductory bonus is ideal for drivers who have previously been insured on other people’s policies, for example company car or van drivers, and drivers named on someone else’s policy.
If you now need a policy in your own name, and believe you have a good driving history, it may be possible to qualify for a named driver introductory bonus.
We have several insurers on our panel who offer named driver discounts, so call us to find out what we can do for you.
Whilst each insurer has their own rules about eligibility for an discount, the following terms are fairly typical of what to expect:
- Drivers should be over 25
- No fault claims in the last 3 years
- Motoring convictions – either none in the last 3 years or one minor conviction (depending on the insurer)
- Drivers must have been a UK resident and held a full UK driving license for a minimum of 3 years before the start of the policy
- Proof of NCB on another vehicle, or driving experience as a named driver on a private car policy must be provided
If you meet these terms, you could be eligible for a significant introductory discount (up to 5 years with some insurers).